Tuesday 9 June 2009

Some ATCs

For the last week or so I have been making some ATCs for an Animal A-Z swap on SCS.
Time now to pack them up and post them off...



















It bothers me a bit that the jaguar (cheetah masquerading as a jaguar - have you ever tried to find a jaguar stamp small enough to use on an ATC?) doesn't have eyes, but there was no way I was going to try to draw one on that I was happy with once, let alone thirteen times. I had fun making the Serendipity Scraps backgrounds for the jellyfish - it was something that I could do outdoors and enjoy the sun.

2 comments:

Kiki said...

Wow Sabrina, just realised you have a blog now !!! such lovely photos !!! Love the ATC's and recipes too !! Will keep checking it :o)
PTI does ship international,everything lovely packed, they even refunded me $10 from the shipping.
Will send you some of those vintage buttons, they're more like wooden buttons, lovely for accents.
Talk to u soon !! x

Etha said...

ohmygosh I LOVE them!! all 4 designs are just gorgeous :) the quail images are the bomb, had never seen them before.