Wednesday 29 July 2009

Teasels and the Sparrow Family

I was out with my aunt today. The forecast was for rain, but we were able to sit out in the garden for a while before it was time to provide the tech support which is why I was really there. In fact it only started raining when I got to the train station. She has a beautiful old-fashioned rambling cottage-type garden (well, her house is a cottage. It used to be thatched, too, but the insurance on thatch is high, and at some stage she got slates on instead). Haven't had time to upload the pictures yet, but here are some teasels. And yes, they were tall - taller than me, at any rate.

Here too are more photos of the sparrows. Father and son, mother and daughter? Parent and child, at any rate!


1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Oh gosh, the look on that baby sparrow is too much. Great shots!