Friday 11 March 2011

Troll Alert

I meant to include this in my rag-tag collection of photos yesterday, but it wasn't on the memory card I'd brought upstairs. Someone with a sense of humour had spray-painted this little tag on the footpath on Rory O More Bridge.



Summertime photo of the bridge. Given that the Hapenny Bridge or the Boardwalk might possible count as rickety-rackety, I'm now curious as to whether there's more graffiti on any of the other bridges.


It rained today, and rained and rained and rained.


Wishing everyone a dry and warm weekend.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

That's pretty funny! And pretty artistic too. I love the blue bridge - such a striking color. We're done with our rain for a while, but still pumping out the basement. Headed to the flower show this weekend. Hope you have a good one!