Thursday 1 October 2020

September Favourites

 September's creativity was sort of shoe-horned in here and there whenever I had a little spare time. I find the dark evenings less conducive to stamping and colouring, but bought another lamp for my desk which has helped.

It appears I didn't take one single photograph last October. If I did, I can't find them - so my header photo is from Monet's garden in Giverny the previous October, 2018. Those seed heads just made me think of the fantasy florals from Lavinia Stamps. 










I was very relieved that the lighthouse arrived at its destination, as soon as I had dropped it into the letterbox I realised that I hadn't added a stamp. Perhaps it helped that it was staying in Ireland. The Time Flies card uses a watch that C was about to throw out. I asked him to give me the dial, and I thought I'd better use it before I lost the hands, which came off.


1 comment:

Lorraine said...

You have such a special talent for putting together your stamps and techniques. I so enjoy seeing your cards every month and have to keep reminding myself to check out all the others in your gallery - so impressive. And I love my gnome card!!!