Sunday 1 March 2020

February Favourites

February was not just a short month, it was a busy and not very productive one - so I didn't find very many favourite cards. I did enjoying playing with alcohol inks on the Ranger brushed silver card, though...and the centre stage tutorial on Splitcoast was perfect for Mr. Toad.







This month's header photo is from Farmleigh, last March. Not sure what I will have from February for next year. I took my camera when we went for a walk along the canal this morning, but it was so muddy that it required pretty full attention on the path for much of the walk. Still, it was lovely to be out with a blue sky and sunshine before Storm Jorge blew in. 



3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Hope the storm didn't hit you too hard. I've noticed I haven't taken as many pictures since January myself. As usual, your cards are beautiful.

Wavejumper said...

I am still loving Mr Toad. I hope to make a stage card someday. I love how you did the curtains.

What a great pic that is! What is it?

hugs Margot

Clare said...

Your cards are wonderful. I love the backgrounds! . . . and that frog's expression.