Tuesday 31 March 2020

March Favourites

March was a month with not a lot of creativity due to work  being very busy - but I really liked a lot of what I did make. So here they are. Lorraine, you gave me the forsythia die. It's one that really needs to be hand-delivered or go in a parcel, but I always enjoy pulling it out and using it.








And with C working from home, I made jam doughnuts for morning coffee on one of my days off last week, since I had just put fresh oil in the deep fat fryer.  I am ashamed to say we ate six of them with our coffee. I was tempted to try them with marmalade, having just made the nicest marmalade I've produced in several years the day before, but I stuck with raspberry jam.




2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Your backgrounds blow me away! Hmmm, I think I'll be getting that die out to make some of my own forsythia - yours looks so pretty. The doughnuts look delicious - no wonder they went so fast.

Wavejumper said...

That saying about the last thing you see....so that would be delicious jelly doughnuts!!! I want some! lol You can even keep the marmalade for you since I prefer jelly-sound fair?
Beautiful run of cards...The beebaum is my favorite. I just love the whole design as well the elements. I do really like the concept of the lightbulb flowers...I might case that one day...