Thursday 28 February 2019

February Favourites

I did quite a lot of colouring while I was in bed with the flu, but I then find it hard to make cards with the images afterwards - so only two of those make it into my favourites for the month - although I also did both the dotting of the tissue paper for the first card,and the doodling after it had been collaged onto the background, in bed.







I had two choices of pictures to use for a header for March - one was of a thrush in the snow in the back garden (our big snow started on the 28th February last year), and the one I have used, which was later in the month and was taken as we crossed "the Vee", so I'm not sure if it's Tipperary or Waterford.


1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Love that header. I like snow pictures but looking forward to more of the green. Your cards are again wonderful. I'm going to investigate more of your gallery on SCS to check out some of those techniques. You always give me inspiration.