Sunday 24 February 2019

Snaps on the go

Still not carrying my camera because of my sore shoulder, but there were such beautiful cloud reflections on the way to work on Thursday that I just had to do the best I could with my phone. We're having unseasonably mild Spring-like weather here - normally I expect to be still wearing a hat in April, but not this month.



The last picture is very much on the go. We went down to Cork on the first Saturday in February. It was another bright sunny day and we had a lovely drive - especially as we got near Cashel and started seeing snow on the mountains. I think, looking at the map in the car, that most of it was on the Galtees. It was really beautiful - and all gone by the following week.


1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I always love your reflection photos. You have the best eye. The snow on the mountains is stunning.