Tuesday 29 December 2009

MMTPT74

This is the teapot I chose to use for the MMTPT74 challenge, which I am privilege to be hosting on SCS today while Cindy takes her well-deserved break - but we all hope she's back soon. I can't remember what I was looking for when I found this image on eBay, but I loved it as soon as I saw it, and nearly bought the teapot. Even with international shipping it would have been cheaper than some of the teapots I looked at here, but I just couldn't decide whether it would dribble when it poured, and I left it too long to decide. I still think it looks as if it would probably dribble, though, and one dribbling teapot is enough.

This is my card based on the pot:


A frosty spider's web, a sparrow (I think, hard to tell at that angle - it's quite a finchy beak, but lets say I'm 98% sure it's a sparrow, and what a surprise - our little robin.




No comments: