Monday 28 February 2022

February Favourites

 Are a bit thin on the ground - like blog posts in February! The weather has been so wet and windy - we had three names storms in a week. I did finish my Aran socks, and the first of a pair of knee-length socks, but didn't manage to get a photo taken. Not much else happened in February. But there are signs of Spring at last, I see daffodils and crocuses along the road on the way to work now. 








I had plenty to choose from for this month's header, thanks to at least one visit to Farmleigh last March. I have gone with a robin.


2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Beautiful header and stunning cards. I've seen some postings about the wild weather you've been having. Hope that it warms up soon. The spring bulbs are trying to break ground here. Looking forward to a warmer March.

Wavejumper said...

Pretty group of cards. I dont think I saw the jester before...I like it. Has a very Carnival feel to it. :)

hugs Margot