Monday 31 January 2022

January Favourites

 ...are a bit thin on the ground. Two were made for C's friend in Maine - the chicken one (which I would have liked to add a sentiment saying "Why did the chicken cross the road", but he wouldn't let me, and one of the birthday cards. The acrylic pour was a bit of a fail because for some reason my white paint went lumpy when I stirred the pouring medium in. I should have ditched it, but I didn't have any other brand to try, and had already mixed the other paints. Most of the pieces I made will work, they're just a bit rough and ready. The colours in this one ended up being perfect to go with the bakery which I had already coloured. 








The header is some snowdrops taken in Farmleigh last February. 



1 comment:

Lorraine said...

First, I love the header. Finding those snowdrops must have been elating. I am always in awe of the different techniques that you use on your backgrounds. They are all awe inspiring.