Tuesday 1 December 2020

November Favourites

 Since it's now the 1st of December - and where did this year go - I think it's OK to share a couple of Christmas creations as well as a few other favourites.











I thought I had a lovely picture of a few lone leaves still clinging to a cherry tree, but I took it with my phone in very strong light, and it's not worth uploading. But I did spot this "apple tree" as I walked to the shopping centre one day last week. I think someone must be hoping to attract some birds. I know the blackbirds love it when I peg apples to our lawn - well secured with two long kebab skewers so that magpies or squirrels don't take them.



I appear not to have taken any photos last December other than of the mandatory Buche de Noel, so my header comes from the Wild Lights at the zoo in 2018. This year's event, like so many other things, was cancelled. 


1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I was wondering if your header came from the light festival. It's such fun. Your cards are all beauties and those tags are absolutely gorgeous. The birds don't stand a chance getting apples here with the number of deer we have.