Tuesday 1 September 2020

August Favourites

 ...are very thin on the ground! But I loved how the "watered garden" card came together - I had coloured the umbrella girl a couple of months ago whilst talking on the phone, and she always needs a bigger card. Choosing the verse to use with her prompted me to add the outsize flowers behind her. And I also love how the Paris canvas (it's about 10" x 8") came together. I'd originally started it last year.

The header photo is Chinese Lanterns from the garden - and this year's crop is just about ready to harvest,








1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I love that little turtle and the toucans really made me smile. Great idea to add those flowers behind the umbrella girl! Your canvas is gorgeous. I'm totally enjoying looking at all the little details you added. And I have to add that I love your header. Wish I could grow those Chinese lanterns.