Saturday 1 August 2020

July Favourites

Are very thin on the ground, for various reasons including the week away in Clare. 

I had pulled a card from my stash for my brother-in-law's birthday, but when his gift was a book on Japanese architecture, I thought I'd make a card to go to with it. 




This month's header photo was taken in the Arboretum in Fota last August, when I  spent a night with my sister and we took a trip there. It was a toss-up between this photo and one of a butterfly on some yellow kniphofia.

I've had to turn on comment moderation due to an increase in spam comments - sorry about that! But I have found out how to receive email notifications, so I can approve comments quickly. 

2 comments:

Wavejumper said...

Sorry to hear about the spam. People need to get a life!
All three of these cards are lovely. Very different looks testifying to your broad skill set! :)
hugs Margot

Lorraine said...

Your Japanese screen card was perfect for that gift. And I love the ladybug and butterflies. Once again, I'm inspired by your talent!