Thursday 12 February 2015

January Favourites

I was sick all over Christmas and well into the New Year, and since I got back to work the mornings have either been dark or dismal, if not both - so the opportunities for photography are not jumping out at me!
I'd been planning to share a knitting project over Christmas, but several photos need editing, so it didn't happen over the holidays ~ no editing package on the laptop which is increasingly geriatric and best used for emergencies only.

But...here are my favourite cards from January.








1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Oh my! Those are all beauties. I love the first one and think those little black butterflies are just the perfect addition. And of course the bleached bird is wonderful. The mouse and the mushroom remind me of a poem from childhood. Hope you are feeling much better!