Friday 1 December 2023

November Favourites

 Another busy month with not a lot of creating time. I don't have any other photos either - a too-blurred one of an interesting utility box cover which is sadly way off my normal route so I'm not likely to pass it again any time soon. Maybe I'll just share it anyway, blurred or not. There was a lot of traffic on the road so I was probably rushing trying to take it. 

 Being the first of December when this posts, I will include a couple of my more favourite Christmas cards from November - it was my main card-making focus as I tried to catch up with myself. Normally I can create enough during the year that I'm only left needing a half dozen or so.











Rainbow over the entrance to the Phoenix Park during Storm Debi

Poor photo of utility box cover in Donnybrook (actually October)


The header this month is an oystercatcher on the mudflats at Warrenpoint, with a low setting sun reflecting off the sand. 


2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Lots of cute critters in your beautiful cards. I'm sure you'll make up the extras you'll need in a jiffy. I too will be trying to catch up. Hard to believe that it's December already.

Elisa Nishimura said...

Hi Sabrina,
It’s yer another year where I didn’t make handmade Christmas cards, yours look gorgeous as always, it is great to see your art online.
I have been painting and taking photos but nothing crafty done.
Have a happy and peaceful Christmas!
With love, Elisa