Thursday 1 September 2022

August favourites

 August felt like a long, tiring, busy month and I'm quite happy to say goodbye to it.

I do, at least, have a few cards to share even if I have got absolutely nowhere with holiday photos yet.

The header is a photo from our Shannon cruise last September. 

The metal tape art one was for the 500th MIXed media challenge on Splitcoast. I reckoned I could make a masculine birthday card for one of C's friends, and by incorporating all the other numbers, the 500 lost any significance. 







Here's hoping September will be a happier month. 


1 comment:

Lorraine said...

That is an absolutely fantastic masculine card. And I love all the colors and patterns in that last one. The background behind the birthday flower looks kind of ethereal - magical. And I think it's so clever how you framed that sea turtle. Bravo!!!