Friday 1 October 2021

September Favourites

 October has come in with a sudden drop in temperatures - a warmer duvet on the bed, heat on in the mornings for half an hour, and time to put away my cycling shorts till the Spring.

I didn't feel very productive in September - the darker evenings don't help, and of course we were away for a week. But here are my favourite cards... thank you, Lorraine, for two stamps and the stamped lighthouse image (plus your card to use as inspiration). 



This was a two-for-one stencil background - this was the stencilled one, and I added flocking to the deer's antlers, which turned out very well. The second monoprint background was used for the floral birthday card. 





A rainbow-themed challenge was a good opportunity to pull out this rainbow-coloured scratch paper - it's embossed, and then gently wiped with a baby-wipe.


Having put away my shorts and pulled out my leggings, I cycled over to the Botanic Gardens today and will be along next week (I hope) with some photos from the Sculpture in Context exhibition. 


1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Oh my goodness. I don't know how I missed this. Wow! What a great productive month you had. I love that pocket card and I'm going to take some inspiration from a few of these myself. Wonderfully done!