Friday 4 June 2021

May Favourites

 I need more time! I have photos from two walks in the park waiting to be edited.

I shared a couple with a friend by email, so here are two from my outing this Wednesday - the cygnets had finally hatched.  While I was watching them waddling up the bank, one of the herons landed on the fence and was promptly shooed off by the parent swans. 




May was quite a good month on the card-making front, despite being pretty busy in work and not having much energy left over.










I tried uploading a recent video of coot chicks to YouTube, but it seemed to compress it so much that the quality was badly effected and I never even sent the link to my sister. I'm trying the Blogger option of inserting a video file from the computer here, and hoping that it will not be so badly affected. 
p.s - I think their fronts are dirty from the water!!
I hope to be along tomorrow with a couple of "hot off the needles" projects.  

This month's blog header is from Farmleigh last June. 






2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Oh my, the swans and cygnets! Our swans have disappeared. We think they've moved because of a growing fox population. Your cards are beauties as usual. So glad that you've been able to get so many done. I love that little peek-a-boo bear. And that little crab is just the sweetest addition to that beautiful panel. (And the video is great!)

Wavejumper said...

Oh! I missed some of these cards. Glad to see them.
Herons are a cool bird. They way they move...I enjoy watching them.

hugs Margot