Sunday 28 February 2021

February Favourites...

 ...are thin on the ground. An anniversary card for a Dutch couple unable to have a big family celebration, and three others. The Paris one will, I think, be the card I use for our own anniversary in June.





I keep meaning to look for the litte verse that came with the china cat. I believe I still have it. I bought him in a gift shop in Kenmare, Co. Kerry, when we were camping there one summer, even before my parents moved down there. No wonder his glaze is a little crazed by now. 




2 comments:

Lorraine said...

The "Remember When" sentiment surely is coming in handy these days. Beautiful renderings all of them. Love the sparkle on the first one and that little ceramic cat was a great inspiration for that card.

Wavejumper said...

So true about that remember sentiment. I recognize those little letters inside the camera ;)

Hard to believe we are already in March! On the other hand...the faster time flies hopefully the sooner we get to a better place with the pandemic.

hugs Margot