Friday 1 May 2020

April Favourites

Despite feeling a major lack of mojo, April was a good month on the card front!

The header is some wild irises growing along the canal bank, one of the very few photos I took last May.








 There was a challenge to be inspired by the work of Mary Delaney. I have always loved her botanicals against a black background. When I received this lovely wrapping paper on a birthday gift (a design from the V& A collection, by William Kilburn  it wasn't hard to decide what to use for my card.






2 comments:

Lorraine said...

I love looking at the cards you pick as favorites. I love your gallery too. You always seem to inspire me.

Wavejumper said...

I am always happy when you do this bc somehow I seem to miss one or two each month. Like the last one.
I have some gift wrap like what you used that I have been thinking about. I love what you did.I dont know if I could do that much cutting, but I am thinking about layering...
hugs Margot