Sunday 17 March 2019

St. Patrick's Day

Last year's unexpected snow days in March meant more people than usual got cards from me in the mail. This year I managed to make just one, and another "Irish" one which sufficed.



While  looking for a quote to use on a canvas I have been working on, I found one from Jean-Jacques Rousseau which is similar to the one I posted last week from Zhang Heng. Rousseau said that " The world of reality has its limits; the world of imagination is boundless." I'm afraid I can't share the canvas right now as I was making it for an upcoming challenge - but you'll see it next month.




1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Looking forward to seeing that canvas. This is such a sweet card. It looks like it was handmade from fabric with all that lovely detail. Happy St. Patrick's Day!