Saturday 1 December 2018

November favourites

Despite November being a month which, for various reasons, left me with far less time to stamp than usual, and less energy, I found that I had plenty of favourites at the end of the month...












I've been collecting various "on the way to work" photos, I just haven't found time to upload and edit them yet but hopefully that will come soon.

The first card uses one of the first stamps I bought - and I'm thinking it must be 25 years ago as the Knitting & Stitching show celebrated its 25th anniversary this year - the little palette stamp. 

I was nearly going to use a photo from the Wild Lights at the zoo last year (we booked for this year, with an ocean theme, as soon as the booking opened), but in the end I went for a sunrise one December morning last year as I waited for the bus to work. 

No comments: