Thursday 1 November 2018

October Favourites

I think I was starting to feel a bit better after being off work for a week in September...there certainly seem to be more cards I really liked to show for October. The last one is a 9 "x 7" (ish) canvas, and all the flowers and the bird were cut from assorted scraps.

There weren't many photos from last November to choose a header from - a few from the bird reserve in County Wicklow, and a few from a frosty day in the park - so I went with the reed beds in the reserve.










1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Where do I start! The honeycomb/telescoping card is fabulous. And the canvas is superb. You sure put all those scraps to good use. I love that you continue to try new things and build such wonderful little scenes also. Awesome work my friend!