Stressful month, thin on the ground...
I couldn't decide whether to spell Sophie down and down or in rows across - probably whichever I went for I would feel I should have chosen the other. Possibly I shouldn't have adapted the building block card from four blocks to three, and should have used a couple of hearts as fillers - but the size of my letter dies worked well with the spots in the paper.
I did remember to stop on the way home from work and take a photo of the now-finished utility box in the village. Last time I passed she had finished the leaves but there were still just blank white spaces for the birds.
I had such trouble picking a photo to use as a blog header, since we were in the Hautes-Alpes last September. So I am using one as a header and including the rest here. All the floral ones including the actual header were taken on a mountain walk - we crossed the bridge over Lac Serre Poncon and then drove further down the lake and inland up to a ski-resort.
The town was on our journey back to the ferry - our campsite was on a small island in the Loire, and this was taken from the island looking over to the main part of the town.








No comments:
Post a Comment