Monday 30 September 2024

September favourites

 ...are extremely thin on the ground, two attempts at image transfer using inkjet printed images and Applicraft transfer glaze, and one shabby chic. Work has been busy.  Weekends have been busy. When I get time next week I hope to upload photos from my last visit to my sister, two weekends ago. It was the tail end on an Indian summer week, we spent Friday afternoon doing gardening stuff that required two people, and then went for an outing on Saturday. 

Photos from last September are also in short supply - I think I was still spending all my days off out at my aunt's house. Sadly the initial sale fell through recently so we're back to scratch on that one. I'm hoping it will be sold by Christmas! So for my header I'm using a photo of the Japanese anemone my sister gave me. We had pink ones in the garden growing up, but the ones I already had myself are white. 





I also have a couple of photos from a very misty morning a couple of weeks ago. I was hoping for a bit more sunshine by the time I was going through the park, but it was still very dense. In fact I kept having to stop to wipe my glasses dry enough to see, and I'm glad it wasn't the day C was driving to the Ploughing Championships, it would have been awful driving in those conditions. Having taken time to bring my camera with me, I thought I should at least try a couple of shots. 





2 comments:

Jane Harrah said...

Love the cards! Love the dialogue too!

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards! Wishing you luck with the sale and that it happens within your timeframe. We traveled home from the coast on Saturday in very dense fog and kept hoping it would lift by the time we were home. But it didn't. Haven't had a day like that in a long time. Can't imagine having to walk through it.