Sunday 4 December 2022

November Favourites

 Thin on the ground, as I said. I'm including a couple of Christmas cards as we are now into December, but even on that front I didn't get much done in November. I still need cards for C, my sister and aunt and a couple of the ladies in work, so the pressure is on.

I have had the origami Christmas stamp for a good number of years now, and have at least twice in the past included a little origami helmet as an add-on, but this is the first time I put it on the little boy rather than just using it as an embellishment on the card front. 




I have had the origami Christmas stamp for a good number of years now, and have at least twice in the past included a little origami helmet as an add-on, but this is the first time I put it on the little boy rather than just using it as an embellishment on the card front. 



No photos from December 2021, so the header is a frosted borage head in the garden the previous December. 


1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I love that landscape with the motorcycle and the Christmas cards are all wonderful. Great idea for the origami helmet. You have the best ideas!