Sunday 2 October 2022

September Favourites

 I should have some photos soon. The nights are getting longer, so hopefully that will be more conducive to making a start on summer holiday photos. And last weekend we managed a visit to the Botanic Gardens before the outdoor sculpture exhibition ended. 

In the meantime, this month's header is a photo from Farmleigh last October, and I have a few cards worth sharing.

The panda card was a special request from C's friend who got the sailing ship card I shared last month - he wanted something with pandas for his granddaughter, and I thought the boxed format would be fun for her. And it made me use my  bamboo gel prints, which I have a tendency to hold onto as one can never reproduce the same thing twice. I shared a framed hummingbird back in July, which I made for C's birthday. He requested one in card format to bring to his friend in Maine, and I just about managed to fit it on a 7" x 5" card without it looking too squashed. 








No comments: