Sunday 1 December 2019

November Favourites

November was a pretty busy month, but I have a few cards I really liked to show at the end of it.
And one photo I took in the middle of the month, meant to upload and never got round to it - a lovely burst of autumn colour. We had a lot of dull grey days and a lot of rain, but when the sun did shine, the colours were beautiful.



This one was inspired by a shop window display in a florist's near work which I saw last year.


 And this one came about because I had been using bubblewrap with Brusho powders the week before, and a bit of the leftover piece made me think that in black, it would work well to echo the keys on this old typewriter. Sometimes I regret not keeping one of the ones I used to have, but then I remember how much effort it took to strike each key - especially the ones calling for the little fingers - and I am glad that modern keyboards are so much easier.







The header photo was taken in the park on a December day in 2017, I couldn't find any suitable photos in my files from last year. 

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

You nailed that pine bough dress! I can see how the display caught your eye. Wonderfully done. I'm with you about the typewriters too. I can't imagine going back to manual keys at this point. But I do love the sound of them - and especially love the Typewriter song.