Thursday 1 August 2019

July Favourites

We were away two weekends in June - which did give me a chance to do an initial cull of holiday photos, but without my familiar editing program (GIMP), I didn't get to upload any holiday photos yet. I didn't make a lot of cards either - some days it was just too hot. But there was a plethora of birthday cards, including a couple of commissions in work.
Ethan's grandmother told me that he likes trains, bumblebees and the alphabet (he's going to be 3). This is what he calls a one-light train - a fast one. I think he spends a lot of time at the local train station, where they have both intercity and local commuter trains.







This month's header is a photo taken one evening last August in the park. 

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Oh wow! Ethan must have loved that! I do, and I love the rest too! Going to have to see how you did some of those backgrounds. \