Wednesday 2 January 2019

December favourites

Most of my December stamping was for Christmas, as I still needed a last few cards - but there was also one special birthday in there and I finally turned a very late "new house" card  (I originally stamped and coloured the main panel back in October) into a combined New Home and Christmas one - and received a WhatsApp video of the boys excitedly discovering the light-up element.

The old pier stamp did indeed work well for a foggy scene (though I messed up the masking and had to change it from being a one layer card) - looking forward to making a more summery scene with it soon. Thank you, Lorraine.









2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Lovely, each and every on.! I giggled when I saw those Mariachi penguins.

Clare said...

These are wonderful! I love that first one!
Happy New Year!