Thursday, 1 October 2026

September Favourites

October already! I have a cold and haven't been at the computer for a couple of days, so I had forgotten about this. It's starting to turn autumnal here, there was a rising mist as I cycled to work on Monday, which was lovely. 






I've been spotting quite a few toadstools, puffballs and other fungi with the seasonal change. I saw these on the way down to the greengrocer. 

Header is from the Shackleton Garden October 24, I'm working from my phone and don't have access to any 2025 photos- apart from my sister's cat who is totally delightful  but perhaps not quite what I want for a blog header. 

1 comment:

  1. hi-Gee what is that flower? I do not think I have ever seen it before-very cool looking! Nice cards! Esp like the leaf and bookcase. I got a couple of bookcase things-I think I have a stamp and also dies. Yeah it is Oct! Time for emails! Talk soon xo Margot

    ReplyDelete