Sunday 16 August 2015

July Favourites...

One of these days I will find time to start editing photos from France!!
As a starter, these are  just a quick pick.

Quiberon, Brittany

View towards Lac Chambon, Auvergne

View from cable-car station, Puy de Sancy, Auvergne

Biganos Port, Bassin d'Arcachon

Cap Ferret, looking across the Bassin to the Dune de Pyla

And I have quite a few favourite cards from July, since I made samples for several of the DTGD challenges over on Splitcoast.



Tons of masking here...


A first attempt at using image transfer medium, with an old Kate Greenaway book




1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Sabrina, you get to visit the most beautiful places. From the beautiful blue skies of the beaches to the green valleys - wow! What gorgeous venues. And speaking of gorgeous. I spent way too little time in the galleries commenting and feel guilty about that, but if I had I would have raved on all of these. Your talent for coming up with just the right special thing for each challenge is amazing. The transfer one has piqued my interest - such a lovely scene. And the fish in the bottle are so cool. Loving them all.