Thursday 27 January 2011

Busy busy

Where did this week go!
And how have I taken so many photos that there's a new folder on my memory card!
When I was walking out to the bus yesterday there was a perfect half moon. When I saw it it was just emerging from the clouds, but by the time I'd fished the camera out of my bag the clouds had moved on a bit.


I think this is one of my favourite cards for January - a swan on the canal just before Christmas, and some swan's feathers that I picked up one day in the summer.





A day off tomorrow, so I am already in weekend mode. Maybe some peanut butter cookies tomorrow? The forecast certainly doesn't suggest that I'll be going out for a long walk anywhere. It was bitterly cold today, my hands got quite painful when I hadn't bothered putting my gloves on on the way home.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

I hope you got to make your cookies, I never did although I set the butter out to soften. Peanut butter would have been a good choice. I do love that card. The combination of your photo with the feathers is wonderful.

Susan said...

What a stunning card, I remember when you shared that photograph. So wonderful to see you combining your art.

I am hungry now...maybe a spoonful of peanut butter....