Saturday 6 November 2010

Little Boy Blue

This goes to baby J tomorrow. He's only 7 weeks, I am sure he will get at least a couple of months out of it. It was a nice pattern to knit for a baby - the raglan sleeves mean that there is no bulk in the seams, and there are three buttons down the side of the neck and part of one sleeve seam to make it easy to fit on. I had to raid my craft buttons, nothing suitable in my sewing button box.
Thanks, Lorraine, for the Picture This stamps!
Couldn't manage to find anything specific last night about my photo-uploading problems except that other people seem to be experiencing them too. Time to post on Blogger help, I think...

6 comments:

jovialjudi said...

Won`t baby J look handsome in this adorable sweater? I am jealous of your knitting skills Sabrina! I was going through withdrawals not finding time to visit my favorite blogs! Sure feels good to be back to seeing your fabulous photos. Glad to hear you are feeling better! Have a nice rest of your weekend! Hugs, Judi

Susan said...

oh, how super duper scrumptious is this sweater! love the pattern, I love to knit cables. A treasure for certain, Sabrina. And the card to go along, the mother will be thrilled.

irish said...

Oh!!! Sabrina..U are one very talented lady that's for sure....This is absolutely adorable...My knitting and crocheting skills go as far as making dishclothes and afghans. They say if you can do one or the other, You can do it all....Yah Right!!!

Elisa said...

Perfect for a little boy - beautiful pattern and wool too. Besides the raglan sleeves, I love that the neck opening is soft and wide, easy to put it on and take it out.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

What a sweet and beautiful baby boy sweater! You are so blessed with so many fabulous talents. I still cherish the sweet penguin you knitted for me. He is proudly on display in my stamping room, and he always reminds me of my dear friend Sabrina from Ireland!

Lorraine said...

It's good you had the right buttons in your stash afterall. The coloration of that yarn is so pretty. I hope you get a nice picture of the baby wearing this - it's such a work of heart!