Saturday 27 November 2010

Good Grief, it's only November still

...and when I looked out the front curtains this morning the garden and road were covered with snow. C looked out the bedroom window and wasn't impressed, but he changed his mind when he looked out the front and walked down to the shops with me. Just as we left there were strong gusts of wind, and all the leaves blowing across the still fairly pristine road were really beautiful. My hat took off too, I had to run after it. Thankfully that wind died down for the rest of the walk, but I wish I'd been able to capture more than just the memory of the dead green leaves swirling across. Lots of food out for the birds today.


1 comment:

Lorraine said...

We had snow flurries on Thanksgiving, but nothing like this. Too early to see snowmen I think - although I do like snowmen. The only thing I really don't like about snow is driving in it, otherwise it makes a wonderful blanket to calm and quiet things.