Saturday 30 October 2010

Catch-up

I thought I'd better pick a couple more pictures of Farmleigh before this weekend is over. And yikes -I was thinking I could go next week to try to capture some beautiful yew berries that I had out of focus, but it will be closed. Here's hoping for sunshine tomorrow, in that case. Reflections by the lake, and a reminder that what is the end of the season for some things is just the start for those little cones starting to grow, and looking so fresh and green.



And what might be one of my most favourite cards I have made this month...


I'd better finish playing catch-up and get a few more Greek photos sorted out - it's time to think about getting some printed and into an album. Maybe next week...

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

I hope you got your sunshine today. I kept forgetting my camera yesterday and was kicking myself for it. This card had to be for the inspiration challenge - right? I love all the metallics. You certainly were wonderfully inspired.

Elisa said...

There was enough sunshine today, at least where we were. The colours in the Botanic Gardens were stunning. Great autumn photos and the card is precious.